1. Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world combined.
2. There is a glow-in-the dark dinosaur quarter.
3. V4G 1NA – the postal code for the town Delta, British Columbia.
4. The highest tides in the world can be found at The Bay of Fundy.
5. The license plates in the Northwest Territories used to be shaped like polar bears.
6. Canada has the longest coastline in the world.
7. Due to a shortage of coins, playing cards were once used as currency.
8. You can find a strip club that doubles as a church on Sunday in Ontario, Canada.
9. Member of The Westboro Baptist Church are banned from entering Canada.
10. At least 10% of population are vegetarian or vegan.
11. Around 90% of the land area is uninhabited.
12. The Canadian Arctic Archipelago consists of 36,563 islands.
13. 24.3 square meters (270 square feet) is the size of the smallest jail which can be found in Rodney, Ontario.
14. Neighbours in Churchill, Manitoba leave their car doors unlocked incase of a polar bear attack.
15. You can attend an annual bathtub race in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
16. Canada has 10% of the worlds forests.
17. Icebergs are harvested in Newfoundland and Labrador.
18. Peterborough, Ontario is the canoe capital of the world.
19. Canada has a total of 6 different timezone’s.